Day 451...Year 2

Great news! I am extended for 3 weeks! I am so happy... I don't know where this road will take me but I know I am enjoying it along the way... I now know that my last TA was my Tier 1... I was getting used to my new role and my area and I don't think I really felt totally comfortable... But this time around I feel different... Maybe it's comfort, maybe it's attitude, but it's different...

I know I definitely feel more confident in my abilities then I did before...Each new thing I learn is a stepping stone that is leading me forward... When I come to a large boulder I have the option to stay and rest or use it as a jumping off point toward another stepping stone... I think I will just keep following those stepping stones until I find land...

love, peace and land ho...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter