Day 440...Year 2

It's never about being perfect, because when we expect ourselves to be perfect all of the time we are setting ourselves up for major disappointment...

I enjoyed me some food today and I am not ashamed... I did not over stuff myself but I did have items off the very rare list... The list that I am only supposed to eat very rarely... I did not drink any soda and my tea was unsweetened when I wasn't drinking water... I enjoyed my lunch at Tijuana Flats, my dinner at Del Taco and my dessert this evening at Sweet Frog (Frozen Yogurt)...

Is this going to derail my new eating? Not at all... I have a goal I am aiming for and I intend to reach it... So those of you out there that have friends that are struggling with their weight, don't criticize when they have a day where they just want to be free... Just encourage them to know their limits and be a friend, not a coach, unless of course they asked to be...

Love, peace and yes, I ate Froyo...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter