Day 429...Year 2

It is so funny, because I am eating less, but I am feeling full... I guess it's because I am eating thins that are sustaining me longer... We are only two days in, and I am not saying I wouldn't love a Taco Supreme or Bacon Double Cheese, but the things I am learning about myself and what I am eating is incredible...

I think one of the most important things I can do for me, is just what I am doing... Focus on myself and my health for a change... BFF showed me and encouraged me to be an adventurous eater and now I am showing Mom by doing most of the cooking through this cleanse... Tonight I grilled tilapia, made a field greens salad and then came up with my own white bean and diced tomato side with various spices and it was once again, delicious...

The big thing with cooking these meals is that I am cooking enough for the two of us to be satisfied... We aren't over doing it, we are happy...In fact, I find myself craving apples instead of chocolate... Well, time for the second part of my day to begin, by heading to bed for a good nights sleep...

Love, peace and please pass the apples...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter