Day 435...Year 2

Day 8 and we are still going strong... We were able to eat fruit again, we have gotten to eat apples and pears the past 3 days but now we can add all the others in as well as the veggies we couldn't have...I tried making kale chips tonight and if you like the taste of burnt popcorn then that is the chip for you...We also were able to eat rice! Tomorrow we get to add back dairy and nuts... I know I have said it before but this is so true, we have really done well with this... This is the first "diet" where we haven't cheated or splurged in the middle of it...

I haven't even thought of cheating because I want to succeed...I want to be at a healthier weight and who am I kidding a smaller size or two or three or 6... But I want to do it the right way...

Love, peace and I want to succeed...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter