Day 446...Year 2

I scheduled my 2nd show!!! One of my dear friends from back home has offered to do a online party with me so she can earn lots of fun free things!!! This is too exciting!!!

I am in my 4th week at the Lagoon and it just continues to amaze me how friendly everyone is to one another... Today one of my Food trainers left me a sweet note on the office calendar...
It made me feel so loved and appreciated from a team that I have just joined and am only supposed to be with on a temporary basis... It's nice to know that they want me to stay as much as I want to stay...

Part of me felt when I left the core team that the lack of guest contact was going to rough, but my new guests are the cast that come by my window and say hello and ask questions and trust me to help them through situations...I know where I belong...

Love, peace and Ohanna...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter