Day 438...Year 2

What a whirlwind of a day... Meetings and classes and a trick over to Epcot to see my Disney family... You know how they say it's good to go home... Well it was, I was able to see a portion of my Disney family and each one that asked me if I was happy received the same answer without hesitation... Yes... I told them how much I enjoy the challenge of a new line of business and the new atmosphere and cast... I love it and I'm not ashamed to say it... Do I miss my Epcot home? I have only been gone about three weeks but down deep I must be because I did make that unintentional drive there on Sunday... lol...

Once again I have to say that BFF was right... This is truly what I needed and even though I don't know when this TA will end, I know this is the job I want to be doing... One of our Training Managers spoke at our meeting today and I was impressed by his passion and his love of training... He had been a Disney Ambassador over 5 years ago and when he had finished his time he became a Training Manager and when he is asked now if he ever has plans to lean it, he proudly tells them, "Why would I, it's my dream job." Well, I feel very much like he does... I know how important training is to our company... We pass on not only the day to day objectives of the cast but we share the heritage and the vision for why we do what we do each and every day...

Love, peace and  follow your dreams...
Musicsongbird

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter