Day 436...Year 2

Day 9 and I am still feeling great!!! Do I want anything special as we begin reincorporating foods tomorrow??? Chicken... I could say ice cream or chocolate but honestly I can't wait to have chicken tomorrow night...

I already know that those other things aren't the best for me but I know I can have them in moderation... That is the key to everything... I also know that if I start to feel yucky again, I can do the cleanse again... The best tool I think we got out of this is meal planning... And I really don't just mean dinner, I mean know what I am going to eat for every meal of the day... Am I allowed to eat out??? Of course, I just know I can't over do it... I don't want to mindless eat... I have to remember to take my time and enjoy the food... If it doesn't really taste good, if it isn't appetizing then don't eat it...

Eat to live, not live to eat... when you stop tasting the food you are eating, then stop (wise advice from a friend) ... If you want dessert then split it among the table or see if they have a smaller version... Don't use dessert as a reward, use a tangible item or memory as one... Treat yourself to a mani or pedi when you reach a goal... Buy yourself some new clothes, but don't make food the rewards...

I am far from my ultimate goal but I made it to a small one this week and I look forward to making it to many more...

Love, peace and here's to small goals...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter