Day 434...Year 2

Giant Corn Dog, Kettle Corn, Deep fried green beans, Turkey leg, Strawberry shortcake and deep fried butter all were eaten today at the Strawberry festival... While Mom and I ate our apple and applesauce and drank our water... At first I thought this was going to be a hard day smelling the delicious smells of all of the fried foods but in reality all I smelt was the grease everything was fried in... It actually made me sick to my stomach to see all of it...

I will admit I missed trying the Strawberry Shortcake, but no worries there, because we bought a 1/2 flat of fresh strawberries and brought them home... Tomorrow we get to reincorporate all fruits back in to our regime so I will be feasting on the red beauties from today... Yummy!

Over the last 7 days, I realized one of my biggest triggers is bread and I don't really want it... The only thing I would like to have is a Tortilla now and then... I know that bread is my downfall and I need to eat it very rarely... Not really missing sweets so much, although dipping one of those beautiful berries in chocolate wouldn't be so bad...

I completed another item off of my Bucket list... I saw the Gaither Vocal Band in Concert today with Mom... She has never gotten to see them, so I am glad I had the opportunity to take her and the money... It was incredible and worshipful and just plain wonderful...

We had such a great time, we are already planning ahead for next year... Maybe BFF and I will finally get to ride rides in the midway!!!

Well, tomorrow we must jump forward in time, so does that make us time travelers???  I must say good night... Be sure to drink lots of water, eat your fruits and veggies and keep your eyes on the prize...

Love, peace and deep fried butter...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter