Day 443...Year 2

Another day has come to an end... Mom helped me prepare for my first PartyLite Show by putting all of the guests folders together... I am getting excited to start this new adventure...

I always have to wait until the house is quiet to write... To many distractions and my mind can't calm down and then the words just don't come... I guess this is my way of slowing down and taking stock of the day... 

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I didn't have an outlet to convey my feelings and thoughts... Would I be happy? Would I have peace? It allows me to stop and pay attention to how I am... It gives the words that are so hard to find at times, a voice... There are times when I am with BFF and I am trapped in my thoughts and when I am questioned about what's on my mind, I can't  verbalize what it is... This is my voice...

I know too many people who have still not found their voice... They spend too much time listening to the voices of others, just like I have done in the past, that they don't recognize it even when they hear it loud and clear... My voice comes through in my writing, for some it could be music or art, or maybe it's in their job, or the job they have yet to find...

When you finally find your voice, anything can happen...

Love, peace and find your voice...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter