Day 426...Year 2

Life is full of choices, and the choice we make can impact the rest of our lives in very small ways or in very big ways...

23 years ago, around this time my snarky teenage self was making rather crude jokes with one of my best gal pals after track practice... Now before everyone is like, wow she was a runner, keep in mind the only time I will actually run in my life is if there is a will animal chasing me.... I was a shot and discus thrower... But I digress.... While we laughing and joking about this young mans unfortunate clothing choice another young gentleman approached me who I didn't know from Adam and said spoke to me... At that point I could have ignored him and turned away, but I must have been intrigued by his candor and I spoke back and after all of these years we are still speaking... Well most of the time...

BFF and I have been through many highs and many lows... We have been through family births and weddings and unfortunately family deaths...Through arguments and times of separation we have always ended up back together... We have seen each other through thick and thicker...  ;)

When I moved away from home, to travel to a far away place where dreams come true; he took care of me and watched out for me and continues to do so...

Some people think it's strange that we celebrate our friend anniversary or "Friendshipaversary" if you will... But there are dumber things you can celebrate and this one is something truly special... Next to a wedding anniversary, friendship anniversaries show the milestones you have been together as well and it tells you r friend that your friendship is worth celebrating...

So Happy Anniversary BFF... Here's to the years to come...

Love, peace and Forever Friends...
Musicsongbird


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter