Day 391...Year 2

My friends say I am the crazy cat lady and I guess with having 5 cats, I have a good head start...  As a pet owner I often talk to my cats and I wonder what they are thinking? My poor eldest cat, Belle, probably would have a few choice words to say to me if she could speak... But I know even though having three kittens is a trial on us all, she will come to tolerate them just like she has with Gabriel...

BFF often gives me trouble when I talk to the cats... He says they don't understand me and they don't talk to me, but he is just jealous because he can't hear them and I can... OK that makes me sound like I have just jumped off the deep end, but when you have a pet for a long time, and he knows it because I believe he does it too, they talk to you in their own way...

I love my cats, they are my kids and if that makes me crazy, then grab my straight jacket and get my rubber room ready, just as long as there is a litter box for my cats...

I believe God blessed me with the imagination that I have so I can make myself happy and others as well... If I didn't have the imagination that I have, I couldn't do my job the way I do and I don't believe I would do as well as I do... I received a message this week from a life long friend, "Vicki", that told me how are times having fun together growing up were some of her best memories... They were mine too... We created stories and explored other worlds and we laughed and laughed and laughed together... Who knows, maybe I will write about those adventures some day, or maybe I will just keep them tucked away in my heart, but no matter what they are some of my fondest memories from growing up...

Love, peace and pure imagination...
Musicsongbird

"Imagination is the foundation of reality, unless you can first imagine these things they will never be..."
          - paraphrased from Gallagher


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter