Day 381...Year 2

Well, I guess I didn't do so good at listening today... I made it to work... for 15 whole minutes before I went home... I went to the doctor and found out I have a virus, thankfully not the flu, and in order to go back to work I must be fever free for 24 hours, so tomorrow I will be home again...

I had a talk with my Mom was finally honest about a few things with her and I realized something new... When you aren't honest with the ones you love, you aren't being honest with yourself... I have felt like there has been a wall between my Mom and I for awhile because I wasn't being totally honest with her and now I feel like the wall has been knocked down... It's like I huffed and puffed and blew it down...

You know what they say, the truth shall set you free...

Love, peace and truth...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter