Day 383...Year 2

Everyday I find a reason to smile a little bit more... The hurt is lessening, the fear isn't quite as strong...It's amazing to think about all of things in my life that I have overcome... But it's a little scary to know that my journey to a healthy mental/emotional me isn't over...

The great thing I know in my heart is that I have an amazing support system to watch over me and be there when I need them... Mom, BFF and Pin Doc are so supportive and I thank them for being here for me whenever I need them...

Over the past month at the Pin Doc I have been working through some deep issues and it's funny because today I really started to feel how my body is reacting... The Pin Doc has these amazing zero gravity chairs that Mom and I sit in during our sessions and they are totally comfy the way they allow you to relax...normally... However, I have noticed that ever since the unleashing of the kraken (my inner turmoil), when I sit down and then sit back, my body is very rigid, like it won't relax into the chair... However, by the end of my session I am noticing that my body is a little less rigid and a little more relaxed.... I'm still not used to the spasms that occur during the appointment, but part of me is disappointed when they don't happen...

It is a strange feeling to be laying there with 10-15 pins stuck in different parts of your body and feel the energy move around from one area to the next... I have to say that it is pretty cool... It was cool last week going in with a minor headache and having her pin me on my head... Yes, she put a needle in my head, right where the pain was and within a few minutes the pain was gone... It's nice to not have to constantly be downing pills to relieve the pain... Who knows, maybe some day I won't have to take the happy pills anymore, because we will have uncovered everything that has been causing the sadness...

Love, peace and let the healing flow...
Musicsongbird


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter