Day 382...Year 2

I have to say how amazed I am with technology... Right now, my friends from High School and I are all chatting on FB, from different cities across the US... The conversation started a few days ago and each night it continues... I am so blessed to have reunited with this group last summer and it is so great to see that all of the promises of keeping in touch weren't just empty words...

It's nice to know that as I get older, there are still people out there besides my relatives, that care about what happens to me... 

When I saw this, it made me think of all of my friends, no matter how far away they are, they are in my heart forever...

Love, peace and forever...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter