Day 375...Year 2

So, I am in a strange place tonight... I am not sure what to write about... So I text BFF to ask him what I should write about... The conversation looked like this... (ignore the spelling errors)

Me: I dobt know what to write
BFF: Hmmmn...
Me: maybe I should take the nite off
BFF: :O NO!!!!
Me: why, I made it one year
BFF: Lol.
BFF: Because its good for you and u inspire hundreds of people
BFF: Talk about your dreams
BFF: Your wishes
BFF: How pretty I am
BFF: Lol

So, with his encouragement... I am still at a loss for words...

Sometimes when you have a lack of words, that is when God is wanting you to be silent and to listen... You learn a lot more about questions in your heart when you are silent and listen, than when you talk through the answer...

Love, peace and silence...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter