Day 387...Year 2

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the entire staircase." - Dr. Martin Luther Ling Jr. 

When I began my journey to Florida, I had no idea where the road would take me, but I know God would be with the whole way... Was I afraid? I would be lying to say that I wasn't... Am I happier for taking the leap of faith in moving? Of course I am...

As I read through all of these amazing quotes by Mr. King, I found quite a few that really hit the heart...

Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?' 

This is exactly what I was getting at with yesterday's blog... Are we putting ourselves out there to help others? Are we making ourselves available?

Just something to ponder...

Love, peace and what are you doing?
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter