Day 486...Year 2

I am not giving up...  I am better than that... I know depression will rear it's ugly head and try and convince me that I can't accomplish things but I know God is in control and through Him I can do anything...

As far as the PartyLite goes, I am not going to back away from a challenge... It's not going to be easy, but I know I have the knowledge and the likability that someone will want to earn free stuff and have a party with me. :)

I realized some things today and they are things I will work on for me... Things that have fallen by the wayside lately... I have let me fall by the wayside and that has to stop... I have made so much progress toward and happier me, that I can't skimp on the healthier me... I need to be all in on this just like I was on the mental health and unlocking the mysteries of my past...

Love, peace and all in...
Musicsongbird



Go light your world...
http://www.partylite.biz/sites/onelittlespark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter