Day 482...Year 2

I have won in the search for a swim suit!!! Thank you BFF for being so diligent... Thank you Mom for helping me out so I can get back in the pool...

I didn't gain the weigh in a day so it is going to continue to take Baby Steps... It took time and years of practice to get where I am now and it will take some time to get where I need to be...

When I start to get down on myself, I will remember to stop, listen to what I am saying and stop the bad behavior... I will not give up...

I feel like I say it every week but I can't give up... I can't worry about what I did today or yesterday, all I can do is worry about what I am doing at this very moment...

Love, peace and step away from the honey bun...
Musicsongbird




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter