Day 485...Year 2

I have really been struggling with whether or not I should have decided to sell PartyLite... I love the products but the problem is I am already two months in and I feel like I have asked everyone to host parties for me and no one is responding... I keep being pushed off and I feel like I am spinning into what I went through with Pampered Chef and Stampin Up...

The good thing is that it really hasn't cost me much money, on the other hand Mom has bought product at a few shows now... I just need a break, a few friends to host online shows... They don't even have to be friends... They can be family or friends of family...

These candles are fantastic and they are good quality... They burn beautifully and there is rarely any wax left after burning...

I think that is part of the reason I had a mini melt down tonight... We thought with this happy pill I wouldn't be able to cry, but I guess we were wrong...

Don't get me wrong, I have had a few really good shows so far but I need willing participants to continue this business...

I think in May I will try a different approach and see where it takes me... I don't want to give up, I have given up to many times before...

Love, peace and don't give up...
Musicsongbird



go light your world...
http://www.partylite.biz/sites/onelittlespark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter