Day 473...Year 2

Well, I didn't spend the entire night on the computer so that is good! I also did something I should have done for awhile... Mom and I sat down and went through my closet... I tried on almost everything and I kept a bit but it felt good to let go...

Sometimes you just need to clean out the stuff you don't use or wear anymore, especially if they don't fit... For a long time I held onto clothes thinking, when I get thinner or when I lose weight, I will wear them... Yeah right... IF and when that happens am I really going to wear those outdated outfits???

They are going to go to people who can wear them now...

Since Earth Day is next week, I am recycling....

Love, peace and recycle...
Musicsongbird

Love candles? Visit my website for amazing offers!
http://www.partylite.biz/sites/onelittlespark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter