Day 475...Year 2

I battled in my mind about what I was going to write about, first it was about the amazing time I had with Mom and BFF today... Then it was the fact that we can all sleep better knowing that the 2nd suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing was caught.... Now it's....

WHY DO CLOTHES DESIGNERS THINK THAT ALL PLUS SIZE GIRLS CAN WEAR THE SAME STYLES AS SKINNY BUTT GIRLS....

You would think finding a plain swimsuit would be easy... But NOOOO!!!!!! This year they have decided that this is the year of the halter... Two straps tied together at the back of the next... Now some plus size gals may be able to pull this look off, but if you have a larger chest size this is not going to be beneficial to the girls... We do not need a wardrobe malfunction... It's hard enough to prance around on the beach or at the pool or water park in a swim suit, but the last thing I need is to be worrying if the girls are going to stay put or suddenly decide they need more sunlight...

So after visiting 3 different stores I am empty handed and the pool is calling my name daily, so I will stay the course and find a suit... I will not give up until my goal is met... I will have my victory!!

Love, peace and surfs up...
Musicsongbird 


Go light your world

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter