Day 462...Year 2

I just want to say that happily I did not drill through my finger this weekend while using the power drill... However, I did burn my thumb when I touched the masonry drill bit after drilling in the concrete in our driveway... I guess a burn is better than blood any day...

It's funny, every time Mom and I take on a project at home we learn a little bit more about ourselves... I never thought I would be doing some of the things I have done over the past few years, but drilling into concrete was not something I thought I would ever do... There is something almost therapeutic about using a power drill and drilling into something as hard and seemingly impenetrable... You put all of yourself behind the drill putting pressure to break through and when you do, it's amazing to realize what you just did...

It's kind of like when you are pursuing, what seems to be an impossible dream... When you get to the point where you finally reach that dream, there is an amazing feeling of accomplishment....

So I continue towards my dreams and not let what seems impossible or impenetrable get in my way...

Love, peace and continue...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter