Day 480...Year 2

Each day I fall a little bit more in love with my cast and co-workers at the water park... I feel so loved and appreciated and I pray it's God's will that I stay, but if it isn't in His plan, I know he has something even better for me, but in the mean time I am going to enjoy the time I am there...The great thing is that even if I leave I have made so many new friends... :)

I know that I am so thankful for my Training Family at Epcot for preparing me for this role and encouraging me to pursue this job... I love making a difference in my locations training... I love getting to meet all of the new cast, not only in my locations but in the park as a whole... I love walking through the park both onstage and off and people saying hello and smiling and having a good time... I have to admit it's kind of nice to be a little bit bigger fish in a smaller pond...

So I am going to take the advice of Crush and "Focus Dude..." and of Dory and "Just Keep Swimming..."

Love, peace and take the advice...
Musicsongbird



Great deals for Mother's day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter