Day 466 - Year 2

Even though I am not feeling well, magic happened to me in the sweetest way...

Growing up I remember sitting in the backseat doing the pull the horn sign to truck drivers or competing with my friends to see who could get more drivers to wave back...

Today on the way home I was stopped at a stop light when I noticed something in my peripheral vision... I turned my head to see a little boy in the car next to me waving... So I waved back... He giggled and continued to wave back and so I waved back... His older sister was on the other side and he told her I waved back and so she started waving... I then grabbed my name tag and held it up showing them I work for Mickey... They both began giggling and continuing to wave....

The game went on for another 30 seconds when their Dad realized what they were doing and so he turned and made the motion that his kids were crazy... I rolled down the window and he again repeated that the kids were crazy... I laughed and said no crazier than I am... And at that point we were all laughing... The light turned green and headed down the road... When I got to my turn off, I looked back to my right just in time to see their car going by and the little boy was still waving at me...

Sometimes God knows when we need a smile and when we can pass one on....

Love, peace and keep waving...
Musicsongbird


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter