Day 478...Year 2

I have been saving a Target gift card since Christmas in the hopes of redoing my bathroom, since the kitten pretty much shredded my shower curtain last fall... Well, after months of searching I have ended using the gift card to purchase a new charger for my cell phone...

It's not the same as getting a new bathroom, but at least my phone can be used in case of an emergency...

Maybe I'm not going to find my shower curtain at Target, but I did need this cord... And I do still have some of the gift card left...

I think a part me was afraid the person that gave me the card would be disappointed that I didn't use it for the bathroom, but then it's a gift and I believe they gave me the card because they knew it was something I would use... Whether it was for a new bath set or emergency groceries, it wasn't going to go to waste...

Love, peace and it's truly the thought...
Musicsongbird



Light a candle...
http://www.partylite.biz/sites/onelittlespark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter