Day 461...Year 2

I don't know why it happens but it does... The minute someone notices I have lost some weight, I start to gain it back... It's like I am sabotaging myself... Like in the deepest parts of my mind I don't feel like I should be happy and healthy and so I just start eating badly again...

You know the old saying, give them an inch and they will take a mile?  Well, I am kind of that way with what I have deemed the naughty list of foods... Give me a little bit and I will have a lot more... I tell myself, you only need a taste, but that one taste turns into two and then before I know it, whatever I was tasting is gone...

It has to stop... I don't want to be a "healthy" obese person... You know, the person with all the good bio-metric numbers but weighs in at obese... I want to be a healthy person over all... I don't have to look like a super skinny super model, I just want to feel good in my skin...

Love, peace and not self-destructing...
Musicsongbird


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter