Day 458...Year 2

In the battle of the bulge, Easter has dealt me a terrible blow... I allowed that sneaky rabbit to leave his enchanted candy in my home and now it has been consumed... And what do I have to show for it? A bigger number on the scale... Well, I will show you Mr. Bunny... 

I will not get down on myself for indulging and enjoying the treats that were left for me... It is OK to treat yourself now and then, I just can't make a habit out of it... If I do then the 10 day fast would have been for nothing...

So, thank you Mr. Bunny for visiting us this year, but next year how about no candy and maybe something I can put to good use... Like a gift card or movie tickets??? Just a thought...

Love, peace and it's OK to treat yourself...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter