Day 457...Year 2

It's so funny, as I continue my TA I am realizing a lot of things... One of them being, I have lost my fear of going to another location at WDW... I used to be afraid of leaving Epcot, even to just pick up a shift and now I see how much I can learn when I step outside my comfort zone... I have made new friends and become a part of another Disney family... It makes my heart sing when I walk into a location and the cast greet me with smiles and hugs... If it's God's will, I would love to become a permanent member of this team...

I ran into another Leader today that I have worked with in the past and they told me, had I not gotten chosen for this TA, they were going to take me... It makes me feel special...

Even if this isn't where I am going to stay, I hope that the magic I help provide for my cast is continued, that it is expected... My job is not only to schedule trainers and trainees, but to let my cast know they are appreciated...

Love, peace and make them feel special...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter