Day 481...Year 2

What a great evening... I got to hang out with four of my favorite ladies in the world and enjoy some yummy snacks and drinks and laugh and get caught up... Sometimes it's just nice to sit and chat and be silly...

I think most of us get so wrapped up in our daily lives that we end up not only losing ourselves but losing out on great opportunities with friends...

I have many people that have come in and gone out of my life, but I think I can say with confidence that the ladies that were here tonight and a couple friends that couldn't make it, are going to be part of my life and I in theirs, for a long time...

Love, peace and cheers!
Musicsongbird



Still time for great Mother's Day gifts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter