Day 477...Year 2

What's really holding me back... This past week at the acupuncturist something was holding me back, not allowing me to feel release... Now as I am watching of all things Hallmark movie, it is talking about things holding people back from their dreams and I am starting to wonder what it is that is truly holding me back...

For so long I thought it was what happened to me as a child that has held me back, but I think it's the fear of failure, the fear of disappointment, the fear of being alone...

What's holding me back is Fear and it's time to stop being afraid... God has brought me to this place to see me live and not have my fears lead me to death... Emotional Death not actual death...

I have to remember to keep living towards my dreams and not let fear get the best of me...

Love, peace and no more fear...
Musicsongbird

Go light your world...
www.partylite.biz/sites/onelittlespark


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter