Celebrate...Day 5

Today I celebrate my oldest brother... He is celebrating his 55th birthday!

He is 10 years older than me, so growing up he was more out of the house than in the house... Meaning by the the time I was hitting double digits (10), he was already out of the house...

I remember going to the High School when he was playing Football and the crowd chanting for him when he would kick off... Then I remember when he graduated and moved into his first place... I remember his water bed and Farrah Faucet poster... LOL He was so cool... Then I remember his T.A., it was bright red with T tops and a black bra... He was so cool that when I was Senior he let me drive it to a School Dance! I remember him when he was Weight Lifting in Competitions and winning trophys and just being in awe of him...

I remember when he became a Father and then a Step Father and now a Pa!

Even though life has happened for both over the years I know that he is there for me whenever I need him...

Happy Birthday Big Brother...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter