Day 639...Year 2

One more time I just want to say Happy Birthday to the best Mom in the world... I have really enjoyed getting to spend the past week with you celebrating you...

Now back to me...

Lol!

A Text I sent earlier today: I ate too much again... :(  I've had it... I am worth so much more than this...

I have hit an all time high and it is making me sick... I don't mean emotionally sick but physically... I am having a horrible time sleeping at night... I am having heartburn (which I have never suffered from)... I have a lack of energy... I am having a hard time fitting into clothes that I just purchased a few months ago and still looking nice...  The numbness is back in my hands and forearms... And the headaches/migraines have been happening more frequently lately...

I can't do this anymore... I deserve better than this...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter