Day 635...Year 2

Sometimes things happen that are out of your control and all you can do is know that God has a plan greater than you... I had a moment sitting on the balcony with the waves crashing on the beach and darkness around me... I began to cry... And then the door opened to the balcony and my Mom came out... We talked a bit, I cried a bit and then she reassured me that everything was fine and that we can get through anything together...

This has been an incredible Birthday trip with my Mom and BFF and I realized a lot about me and my little family here in Florida...  This is my family. I found it all on my own. It's little and broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good.

As long as we have each other, that is all that matters...I love them and nothing will change that...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter