Day 628...Year 2

I am having such a good time celebrating my Mom's 70 years and the fun isn't over yet... It's a month long celebration... What better person is there in your life that deserves to be celebrated...

Mom and I were talking tonight and she said this is the best Birthday she has had in her adult life... I was shocked to hear her tell me she had not had a birthday party since she was a little girl...

My favorite Birthday story of hers is when she was in the 6th grade.  She invited all the kids at school over and didn't tell my Grandma... Thankfully Grandma always made a cake for her birthday so everything was OK...

So very often people are so wrapped up and worried about what our parents will do for us, that as we forget to do for them... Our parents give so much of themselves to us and never expect anything in return... I just want mine to know how much she means to myself and my brothers and those around her...

It's not her birthday yet, but then again... I shouldn't have to wait for a special day to let her know what she means to me...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter