Day 625...Year 2

What an amazing day... I received such warm welcomes and it was good to be home... I am still getting settled in to my new work space, but I have put up my name plate, my Norway Flag and my beautiful shadow box given to me by my Typhoon Training family...

It was a crazy morning meeting a lot of the Food and Wine cast and getting organized and learning about my new areas.... This afternoon I had the opportunity to return to my Safety role and facilitate Safety in Motion for a group of our new F&W cast... While heading over to facilitate I ran into a group of my training buddies that I haven't seen in months and all I could do was throw my hands out and belt out my best Babs singing, "I've come home.....at last......" Which resulted in many hugs and welcome homes...

I had an amazing time doing SIMs and just had an over all good day...

Now I just wish I didn't feel sick... :(  I hate congestion and phlegm...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter