Day 612...Year 2

Oh what a night...

Tonight was the Water Parks and Mini Golf Cast End of Summer celebration... What an amazingly fun time to spend with my friends and family... We were all able to attend along with three non-cast attendees... Since BFF had to close, Mom and I went without him and experienced the magic of the Lagoon...

This was Mom's first time to a Disney Water Park and I don't believe it will be her last... We both opted out of swimming and so we spent our time eating our free dinner and our Yum Yum Truck Cupcakes, walking around the park and watching people play in the wave pool...

It was so exciting watch my Mom and see her reaction to everything... I love seeing the park for the first time through other people's eyes...

Once 8:30 hit we all gathered around the clock tower for some giveaways, bad X-Factor type singing and an interesting music video created by the leadership... NO, my number was NOT called during the giveaway, but I still had an amazing time...

I had the opportunity to thank the General Manager Personally for the amazing opportunity to work in the Water Parks for the last six months and to tell her how much I want to return to work there some day... She told me she is sad to see me go but is very happy for my new position... She also thanked me for helping get my areas through the crazy summer we had...

I told Mom on the way out about my conversation with the GM and how she knows each of us, yet I could walk through Epcot and the VP would only know I was with training... This really impressed her... There are just some leaders that are VERY cast focus and she is one of them... If I were to ever be put into a position like that, she is the kind of Leader that I would like to be... One where there is not doubt where she stands with her cast...

I think that is why God made me the way that He did... Why He made me so outgoing and sensitive to others...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

A new chapter

Day 159 of 366