Day 624...Year 2

I saw this picture today and it really struck a chord with me... Throughout my life I have learned that Fear is False Evidence Appearing Real... This takes that and breaks it down even more...

Fear is something we create in our minds when we don't want to face something... I get extremely fearful when it rains and I am driving down the highway, because I hydroplaned once and spun off the road... Does that keep me from driving? No, I face my fears and try and be more careful...

I have a fear of being bit by snakes, but when I go to Gatorland, I have held a giant python, because there are handlers there to protect me... However, if I see a snake in front of my house, the danger is very real that I can be hurt and I turn the other way...

We have to learn to see Fear for what it is... Most Fears can not hurt us unless we allow it to run our lives...

I no longer need to fear that the man that hurt me will ever return... My fear of men is in my mind... Not every man is out to hurt me...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

You gotta have friends...