Day 620...Year 2

I feel truly proud to be a member of my family today... I wish I could have taken part but, my Dear Uncle and Cousin got together a group of over 26 friends and neighbors and they went out on the bridge over Highway 94 at the Hammond, Wisconsin exit and waved American Flags showing their support for the men, women and children that died 12 years ago during 9/11.


My Uncle started doing this a few years ago... He would go out on the overpass for all of the military holidays, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Flag Day, Veteran's Day... He also puts on his Santa Suit and goes out on Christmas as well...He has others come out and wave for a bit with him, but this was just amazing...

We must never forget...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

A new chapter

Day 159 of 366