Day 616...Year 2

Today was my recovery from yesterday's sleep fest... Obviously my body needed the rest and so today I took it easy... I relaxed on the couch and had a Torchwood marathon on my computer... I just realized that I don't allow myself that time anymore... I remember when I used to lay and read or watch a movie or hours of my favorite show... No internet, no interruptions; just a little time for me...

It was nice and I plan on doing it a little more often...

For now, my ear is causing me a little pain and I'm getting a little congested so I think I will head off to wonderland and get a little extra sleep before I have to be up for my last week working at Typhoon...

Sweet dreams...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

A new chapter

Day 159 of 366