Day 627...Year 2

Never stop learning...

When you choose not to learn something new because it seems hard or impossible is when you give up on yourself... You are worth more than that... Others may give up on you, but you should never give up on yourself... If people get mad or upset with you for trying to make your life better, than those are the people you shouldn't be around... You want to surround yourself with people that will lift you up not tear you down... Love and support you for who you are not what you can do for them...

Live each day to the fullest, have no regrets... So many of us regret not saying things to people that have left our lives, either by walking or running away or by divine intervention... We can't base our whole life on what if... We have to learn to love and forgive ourselves and realize what has past is the past and all we can do is look to the future...

Now don't misunderstand what I am trying to say... Forgiving yourself doesn't mean you have done anything wrong necessarily... Sometimes we need to forgive ourselves from the hate and the hurt we have carried in our hearts and lives for so long... For me it is forgiving myself for the fear I have carried since I was a little girl... Forgiving myself for hating my parents for not protecting me, even though they had no idea what was going on.... And choosing to love and forgive myself and my parents for the hurt and fear, knowing it was out of all of our control... Choosing to forgive the man who did the unspeakable to me... Then after the emotional pain has subsided, to ask God to shine his light upon my life and continue to help fill in the gap that was left in me...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

You gotta have friends...