Day 636...Year 2

What an amazing way to begin my day...

I awoke to the alarm at 6:30 am... I quickly got dressed and headed down to the beach from our hotel room...

It was so quiet and peaceful except for the rolling waves going in and out... I turned on some music on my phone and enjoyed a mini worship session as the sun began it's ascent into the morning sky...



The beach also began to fill as the sun made it's way up... People from all around made their way on to the beach to enjoy the incredible morning...

When I made my way back toward the hotel, I noticed the drier sand, racing it's way across the wet sand, in what reminded me of snow drifts on the road just after a fresh snow...

It was incredible...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

You gotta have friends...