Day 630...Year 2

I hate when I wake up and all I want to do is go back to bed because I am just that tired or my head hurts that badly... That is what happened today... However I had a very important breakfast date with Mom and BFF for part 3 of Mom's 70 th Bday celebration... We ate at the Polynesian and it was delicious...

We also informed Mom that she has 3 days to back her suitcase for a 3 day and 2 night mystery trip... It could be anywhere, but she won't be given any clues as to where it is...

When we returned home I was back to bed for a few hours in hopes that the head pain I was experiencing would subside, however when I awoke it was still there... In fact it didn't go away until almost 7pm tonight...

After a fantastic PartyLite Party combination HouseParty.com party, I'd say over all it was a fantastic day.

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter