Day 640...Year 2

I did pretty good today and feel even better tonight...

Weird and a little bit creepy thing happened after work tonight... I was driving to meet up with friends for trivia night and happy hour and bee bopping along to the music on the radio when a Taxi Van pulled up along side of me in traffic... I noticed the guy was looking at me almost like he was trying to get my attention, but I just kept singing along to the music... The traffic started moving again and he pulled in behind me... At the next stop light I noticed he had put his car in park and had jumped out of his van walking towards me... I lowered the window slightly and he pushed his business card at me and said, "call me," and then went back to his van...

At this point I was freaked out and he stopped following me, thankfully or I would have had to keep driving...Maybe he thought I was cute or maybe he thought I could use a cab at some point, but this was just weird...There wasn't anything on his card except his Taxi service information and his name, other than that no explanation... My friends thought it was funny but also very weird... Next time, I won't be rolling the window down, not even an inch...

Just plain weird...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter