Day 606...Year 2

too many emotions right now to process...

Excitement, sadness, happiness, longing, loneliness and fear... and don't forget confusion...

So many changes happening at once, I don't know which way to turn... I know I need to take on each thing one step at a time... But sometimes I don't know which emotion is ok to have and which one isn't...

I JUST WANT TO SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have so much fear inside me still, I feel it rearing it's ugly head when I am around certain people...

I don't even know if Fear is the right word but I just feel icky when they are near me... Maybe it's a defense mechanism that little me created, but I don't like the way it feels...

Too much confusion right now... Maybe things will look different tomorrow...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter