Day 590...Year 2

It makes me smile when I get to work with someone new and they are as crazy and silly as I am...

I had another opportunity to get to be a part of the team that welcomed over 600 new college program cast members today and I laughed nearly the entire afternoon...

Sometimes I start to think what would have happened had I been one of those new college program cast members standing in the hall waiting to go through my paperwork and to hear about my first week at Disney... Would I still be where I am or would I even be in Florida still...

Then I remember where I was when I was these kids age... I was working and going to community college for three years trying to decide what I truly wanted to be when I grew up... Then for my final two years I was at Webster University living my Fame dream pursuing a vocal music degree...  Then after graduation I was spending my last summer with my Dad before he made his trip to heaven...

That's when I realize that I got to Disney at the right time and that even though I waited awhile, my Disney dream came true...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter