Day 589...Year 2

There was a time, not to long ago when I felt like it was so hard to be one of those people that give all of the time and feel like you never got anything back... But now I realize that was the sadness talking, the lack of self-worth, the bad self-image...

Now I realize that nothing makes me happier than doing special things for others... Whether it's bringing treats to work for everyone (even if it's Mom that does the baking), or surprising a friend and taking them to lunch or dinner or just sending a little card to let someone know what they mean to me, the feeling I get seeing the smiles on their faces is the thanks I enjoy...

I'm not saying it's not nice to be on the receiving end of those kind of surprises but I know that being an encourager or cheerleader or care taker for others is who I am...

God made me special...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter