Day 597...Year 2

I just feel as though I need to clarify myself... I am not sad or depressed, it is just a huge realization that I had and I need to move forward with some things in my life... Getting healthy is obviously the biggest thing...

I have learned so much from so many different programs and one thing rings true through them all... Small changes over time make a huge difference...

In just SIX weeks time you can make or break a habit, good or bad... I have made this blog last for 87 weeks so I guess it's well past a habit now... ;)

I want to think that the little changes I start making now, will be a normal part of my life this time next year and for years to come...

Time to bring out the food and activity journal...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter