Day 602...Year 2

Don't you just hate when you say something totally hilarious and you are like, I am going to totally remember it in like 8 hours and Blog about it and then you can't remember what it was you said or the context it may have included... I have those moments a lot...

Of course it would probably only be hilarious to the people that were there when I said it and when you read it, you will be all like, what was she thinking and does she really know how to use the word context correctly???

It's kind of like, I didn't get enough sleep last night because it was Friday and normally I am off on Saturday but I am just used to staying up so I couldn't get tired and so I was watching funniest moments from the Big Bang Theory on YouTube and then I went to get ready for bed and it's like close to midnight... So when I am laying there going through my phone wondering why I can't fall asleep, I start going through pictures my friends have posted on #Instagram when I noticed that my borrowed nephew pierced his ear.  So of course I had to investigate to see when he got it cuz apparently this was huge news for me at almost midnight when I couldn't sleep... I mean I wasn't sure if it was real or fake like the tongue ring picture he took last year... But seeing the pics after he got it solved the mystery and regardless if it was real or not, I thought it looked good...

Then I fed my imaginary dinosaurs, turned on the sleep music and drifted off to Slumberland...And before you jump to conclusions, this is not a new area at the Magic Kingdom...

So, now that I think about it... I still can't remember the joke...

Musicsongbird


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter