Day 599...Year 2

A day of recovery from the big bad Migraine Monster...

As I got up and going after more than 16 hours of sleep in a 24 hour period, I noticed that if I coughed or laughed a little, my sides screamed in agony... I thought, maybe I had slept to long but then the memory of pulling over and unloading my stomach in a neighbors yard came rushing back...

I was talking to my BGF on Skype tonight and neither of us can remember the last time either of us had been that sick, where it caused pain the next few days... All I can say if thank you for Flu Shots to protect us from that misery...

Mom and I were talking about the Christmas she was so sick that my Grandma had to fix Christmas Dinner for all of us... Then there was the Christmas holiday when we ALL got sick... It's crazy what you will remember when you are sick...

I am just happy that the Migraine Monster doesn't rear it's ugly head like that very often and I hope he doesn't make another appearance any time soon... I am just thankful I had someone to take care of me...

So maybe we can start again with the habit making tomorrow...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter