Day 584...Year 2

I came to a huge conclusion today... Everything happens for a reason and so, if I don't get extended or statused at Typhoon, I know I was there to help make things better for the training teams I support... I still have at least August and September so I am not by any means wishing away the time... I just know that I was put there for a reason...

Something else I know... I came from the best training team ever at Epcot... I want others to have that same experience of working with a Team that genuinely cares about each others... I feel like I have that again with my Typhoon COT/Cast Service family... If I do nothing else in the next two months, I will strive to help my areas achieve that as well...

Ducks stick together...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter